The DJI Mavic Air
What I love about the Mavic Air is that you get so much from such a small drone. The drone is light weight, portable and affordable. I got the Mavic Air for my run and gun situations, where I needed to get the shots in a small amount of time and didn’t want to spend that time setting up a bigger drone. The Mavic Air fits right in my camera bag, so I can just grab one bag and go. The Mavic Air did have some stabilization issues in high windy areas, but still performed like a boss. If you were looking for a starter drone, or wanted to upgrade from your current spark or Mavic Pro, then I would highly recommend getting the Mavic Air. If you have the extra cash to spare, Then I would recommend getting the fly more combo. I would have kicked myself If I didn’t get the fly more combo, In the long run you save so much money then you would have if you had brought everything individually.
- Flight Autonomy with Obstacle Detection
- Top Speed of 43 mph in Sport Mode
- Active Track Subject Tracking Modes
- Up to 21 Minutes of Flight Time
- Foldable, Portable Body
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
The Michael Hurdle Production Studio & Nerd Drones are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Mavic Air Information
Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)*, HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming.
*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
NO BUMPS AND SCRAPES
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them or brake to hover, reducing accidents.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
STAY FLYING LONGER
The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn’t mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
USE EVERY SINGLE PIXEL
The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel.
4K ULTRA HD VIDEO
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
DJI Mavic Air Intelligent Flight BatteryEnhance your flight time by stocking up on some extra batteries for your Mavic Air. led indicators let you know how much battery life is left. Get up to 21 minutes of flight time with each battery. There’s nothing worse than pulling out your drone and discovering that you don’t have enough battery life left to get the shots you need before the battery fails and your drone comes crashing back to earth, or worse.
Smatree DA600 Carrying Case for DJI Mavic Air,Waterproof Drone Hard Case
- With customized-cut form for: 1x DJI Mavic Air, 3x intelligent flight batteries, 1x remote controller, 1x battery charger&charging hub,2xrocker, 2xSD card,1xpropeller guard & other accessories
- Made of high-density EVA material foam and ABS Plastic,ideal waterproof case, support anti-carsh and anti-scratch when in emergency, give your a happy and comfortable trip
- Tough exterior provide maximum protection for your DJI Mavic Air and accessories, keep them well organized and Ideal choice on travel
- Smatree DJI Mavic air case comes standard with an automatic pressure equalization valve which releases air pressure cleanly and keeping water out,lightable and waterproof
- Exterior Dimensions:35.5x 27.2x 10.6cm(13.9×10.7x 4.2inch)
PolarPro DJI Mavic Air Filters - 6Pack - Cinema Series
- Filters engineered specifically for the DJI Mavic Air (does not fit Mavic Pro / Platinum)
- Cinema Series production grade multi-coated glass for pilots who need the best optics
- AirFrame Aluminum construction weighs only 0.55 grams
- Thread-on design directly replaces stock lens bezel for easy installation and improved gimbal operation
- Includes both Vivid and Shutter Collection (ND4, ND4/PL, ND8, ND8/PL, ND16, ND16/PL) hard case, and Lifetime Warranty
DJI Mavic Air Landing Pad RCGEEK Launch Pad With LED Lights
- Compatible with any RC helicopter up to 14.9 inches in length.
- With 4 horizontal beads on each extend plate, to make sure your landing pad steady.
- Suitable Helicopters: Syma Helicopters & Quadcopters, DJI Drones, , Hubsan Drone, Eachine Drones, Holy Stone Drone, Lutema, Parrot Drones and so on.
- Turn on and off the lights, changing and experiencing 3 kinds of ‘H’Lighting effects. Customize your helipad with the stickers.
- Instead of landing on random objects in your living room, highlight and display your drone.
Micro SD Cards For Your Drone
When flying your drone, the SD card that you use is just as important. For better performance, my recommendations are that you get a card where the read and write speeds are at least 90mb per second or faster while shooting at 4k. Check out these cards below.
AQGOODLIFE DJI Mavic air Foldable Antenna Range BoosterINGENIOUS DESIGN: You will get a signal booster and a leather sunshade. Enhance the antenna signal, and extend the remote controls distance. Also comes with a shade for the screen of your remote control and phone as well
Remote Controller Phone Monitor Sun hood Sunshade Cover
- 5.5inch tablet sun hood,can be used for multiple tablets such as:iPhone 6plus,iPhone 7Plus,Samsung Galaxy Note7,Note7.
- The sunshade can work with different kind of drones,such as DJI Mavic pro/Platinum,Spark,Phantom 3S/3A/3P/SE,Phantom 4,Inspire 1,etc.
- It is very thin and light after folding,The surface is high-end PU leather, smooth and comfortable,and durable.
- It is easy to catch to the monitor,and highly fits the screen, the shading effect is very good.
- Package include:1pcs Sunshade for 5.5inch Cellphone.
Dji announced the Mavic Pro Platinum & the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian at IFA 2017 in berlin. The Obsidian sports a new black colour and an electroplated magnesium gimbal. Nothing has really changed with this release of the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian compared to the white Phantom 4 Pro, except that it now comes in a black color. The Mavic Pro Platinum is getting the most attention from droners all over the world. To find out more on when the obsidian will start shipping, Click Here to visit the official DJI’s website.
Signup Today For More Information On Products Like This
Like the products on this page? well if you do, then you might want to check out some of my other fun items on my products page. Browse items related to the things that I’m interested in, as well as other tech related products that I know you might like. Whenever you shop using my site, I might get a small kickback from Amazon.com for recommending you. Thank you for visiting The Michael Hurdle Production Studio, and please don’t’ forget to join my mailing list to stay updated on related products.
Drone Safty & Responsibilities
Flying drones can be so much fun, but there are rules and responsibilities that come with flying them and getting those stunning aerial shots that we all strive for. Did you know that you need to have a Part 107 sUAS Certification to fly drones commercially? Click the button below to visit the official FAA’s website to become more educated on sUAS, and please share this information with anyone you know that may want to fly a drone, because all it takes is one uneducated person to make a mistake, then we all pay! Whether commercial or recreational, we are all in this together, So please remember to put safety first before anything else.